Tuesday, June 06, 2006
I had my 1st training yesterday and it was so super tough... N my coach said tt its was only 50% of her training's intensity.. I cnnt imagine wat would b 100%... Im so happy.. Having church conference 2day n 2morrow.. At least I will hv something to do n not b bored at home.. 2morrow hv training again.. Im like so scared.. Cant wait 4 the camp next week but sad thing tt Anzie they all not coming... Class BBQ coming n Im pretty worried.. Some of my class mates kept complaining abt it lah.. Haiz... Really dunno how it will go but I do hope tt it will turn out well.. I jus have to pray hard...
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
I had my 1st training yesterday and it was so super tough... N my coach said tt its was only 50% of her training's intensity.. I cnnt imagine wat would b 100%... Im so happy.. Having church conference 2day n 2morrow.. At least I will hv something to do n not b bored at home.. 2morrow hv training again.. Im like so scared.. Cant wait 4 the camp next week but sad thing tt Anzie they all not coming... Class BBQ coming n Im pretty worried.. Some of my class mates kept complaining abt it lah.. Haiz... Really dunno how it will go but I do hope tt it will turn out well.. I jus have to pray hard...
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums