Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Is it true tt frens come n go?... Maybe bahx.. I really hope tt we as church mates can still b gd frens although we may not be attending the same service... But to say the truth, anything can happen.. I used to tell myself last time tt I won't change much after coming to Rzone21 but now I cant say tt anymore... So many things hv happened n life is jus not the same anymore... I find tt its amazing how one can feel so alone when he/she is standing in a crowded area.. But I've realised tt its during these times when u will feel the most alone... Interesting.. I cant wait 4 my teenage camp to come... I feel so bored jus going 4 training almost every single day.. At least I hv something to look forward to now... 2day marks the end of my church conference.. I was so disappointed tt there was no church camp this year... But nvm, Im jus hoping tt there will b a HOF camp.. But then, there still something tt I cant talk abt... Something tt is troubling me.. But... Nvm...
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Is it true tt frens come n go?... Maybe bahx.. I really hope tt we as church mates can still b gd frens although we may not be attending the same service... But to say the truth, anything can happen.. I used to tell myself last time tt I won't change much after coming to Rzone21 but now I cant say tt anymore... So many things hv happened n life is jus not the same anymore... I find tt its amazing how one can feel so alone when he/she is standing in a crowded area.. But I've realised tt its during these times when u will feel the most alone... Interesting.. I cant wait 4 my teenage camp to come... I feel so bored jus going 4 training almost every single day.. At least I hv something to look forward to now... 2day marks the end of my church conference.. I was so disappointed tt there was no church camp this year... But nvm, Im jus hoping tt there will b a HOF camp.. But then, there still something tt I cant talk abt... Something tt is troubling me.. But... Nvm...
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums