Saturday, May 19, 2007
Now that it's all said and doneI can't believe you were the oneTo build me up then tear me downLike an old abandoned houseAnd what you said when you leftJus left me cold and out of breathI fell too far, was in way too deepGuess I let you get the best of meWell I never saw it comingI should've started runningA long, long time agoAnd I never thought to doubt youI'm better off without youMore than you, more than you knowI'm slowly getting closureI guess it's really overI'm finally getting betterNow I'm picking up the piecesAnd spending all of these yearsPutting my heart back togetherCause the day I thought I'll never get throughI got over youYou took a hammer to these wallsDragged the memories down the hallPacked your bags and walked awayThere was nothing I could sayAnd when you slammed the front door shutA lot of others opened upSo did my eyes so I could seeThat you were never the best for me
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Now that it's all said and doneI can't believe you were the oneTo build me up then tear me downLike an old abandoned houseAnd what you said when you leftJus left me cold and out of breathI fell too far, was in way too deepGuess I let you get the best of meWell I never saw it comingI should've started runningA long, long time agoAnd I never thought to doubt youI'm better off without youMore than you, more than you knowI'm slowly getting closureI guess it's really overI'm finally getting betterNow I'm picking up the piecesAnd spending all of these yearsPutting my heart back togetherCause the day I thought I'll never get throughI got over youYou took a hammer to these wallsDragged the memories down the hallPacked your bags and walked awayThere was nothing I could sayAnd when you slammed the front door shutA lot of others opened upSo did my eyes so I could seeThat you were never the best for me
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums