Monday, November 26, 2007
had a workshop today.was useful.now i understand why miss loo always ask us to recover.din manage to go for training.cos stomach wasn't feeling too gd.and my mum was pretty upset i reached home super late.haiz. so bottom line is : i missed trainingwhee!!!!!3 more days to perth.and 8 more compos to chionghaha. but i shall finish them.before i go off.
Monday, November 26, 2007
had a workshop today.was useful.now i understand why miss loo always ask us to recover.din manage to go for training.cos stomach wasn't feeling too gd.and my mum was pretty upset i reached home super late.haiz. so bottom line is : i missed trainingwhee!!!!!3 more days to perth.and 8 more compos to chionghaha. but i shall finish them.before i go off.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums