Saturday, January 19, 2008
FCUK IT.
ALL THAT I KNEW WAS A LIE.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
FCUK IT.
ALL THAT I KNEW WAS A LIE.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Tagboard
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
and I consider myself an Evanglite, NO MORE. [It starts with] One... I'm so goddammed pissed right now.wtf."____ will n... gosh. it was such a bloody event.was playing round... PANIC!gosh. our season grouping SUCKS.its like we'... oh yes, im pretty sure im suffering from PMS.cos i... now im feeling really screwed.mayb its cos i miss ... pls dun take the last post too seriously.but im re... i hate to be blunt but i just have to say this.i f... read____'s blog.don't know why but jus hv a feelin...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by Eunice. Color codes from Colourlovers and Color Picker Tool. Banner's base image can be found at we heart it.