<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Friday, January 25, 2008

when i saw you walk away, it was like as if you were walking right out of my life.
I'm trying to stay positive but hey, sometimes facts cant be changed.
I still remember the times when gayle and i were like upset with each other
jus cos you were always with me, and she KBed me.
all those times when i asked you smthing and she will give me the bu shuang look.
but the next year we all grew up and matured.
we even got along with each other, asking each other out for movies.
i rmb the way we'll go for lunch together and spilt the job.
and the amazing fact tt we din noe each other at all but yet grew close.
all the nicknames you had.

but now, things have changed.
for one BIG thing, we're not in the same class anymore
no more gg for break together.
no one for me to call _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
or any other nicks.
all the doodlings and "body art"

we see each other, say hi and walk our separate ways.
but I guess that's life.
ppl come and go, I'll learnt to accept tt.
but what I'm trying to get at is tt.

the times you saw me cry
the times you saw me sleep in class
the times you saw me messaging underneath the table
the times you'll pretend to get angry and fold your arms in a really CUTE way
the times when you were clueless about almost everything
the times you'll draw anywhere and EVERYWHERE.

looking back, all these things have become precious memory.
they're all like simple strokes on different pieces of paper
but yet when they're put together,
its picture perfect.

well, if you still don't get what I'm saying.
this is the underlying meaning:
I miss you, other half.