Friday, March 20, 2009
i looked away,then i looked back at you.i had no choice.if i had my way,i'll never get over you.but time goes on, even when i don't.you're the only onei wanna be with until the end.back under the stars,back into your arms.i don't wanna fall to piecesi just wanna sit and stare at youi don't wanna talk about it.i don't want a conversationi just wanna cry in front of youi don't wanna talk about itcause i'm in love with you.
Friday, March 20, 2009
i looked away,then i looked back at you.i had no choice.if i had my way,i'll never get over you.but time goes on, even when i don't.you're the only onei wanna be with until the end.back under the stars,back into your arms.i don't wanna fall to piecesi just wanna sit and stare at youi don't wanna talk about it.i don't want a conversationi just wanna cry in front of youi don't wanna talk about itcause i'm in love with you.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums