Friday, June 09, 2006
Thank god there was no training 2day or else I would hv to be absent again.. Cos I sick lah then cnnt breathe properly so mum dun allow me go training... Im like so happy tt im free next week n tt Rzone21 camp is coming... I jus hope tt I recover in time for the camp... 2morrow hv to go play captain's ball at SCGS already... Very scared leh.. 1st time playing with ppl tt I dunno then I oso not sure of the rules.. Dunno whether its the same as netball... 2day I missed HOF service lah.. Then I feel so bad lor but Im really like so worn out already lah.. Must b more faithful... I saw my dance teacher 2day at Yishun lah... I was so surprised but all I hope is tt he is not staying in Yishun... If not then I'll die lor... He is like so strict.. But Im not gonna let anything ruin my holiday next week... So everybody, enjoy!
Friday, June 09, 2006
Thank god there was no training 2day or else I would hv to be absent again.. Cos I sick lah then cnnt breathe properly so mum dun allow me go training... Im like so happy tt im free next week n tt Rzone21 camp is coming... I jus hope tt I recover in time for the camp... 2morrow hv to go play captain's ball at SCGS already... Very scared leh.. 1st time playing with ppl tt I dunno then I oso not sure of the rules.. Dunno whether its the same as netball... 2day I missed HOF service lah.. Then I feel so bad lor but Im really like so worn out already lah.. Must b more faithful... I saw my dance teacher 2day at Yishun lah... I was so surprised but all I hope is tt he is not staying in Yishun... If not then I'll die lor... He is like so strict.. But Im not gonna let anything ruin my holiday next week... So everybody, enjoy!
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums