<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

haha.. went for CIP today and i felt really terrible.. whole body was aching till a point tt i couldn't even move lor. its like bend down to pick up ball oso gt prob sia.. sian lah, 2morrow gotta go settle my tuition stuff. thinking of it jus turns me off.. haha.. but i gotta do smthing abt my work lah, it totally sucks now.. haha. esp my maths.. PATHETIC.

I guess the both of us has our pasts to face
Things that we hv to settle on our own.
Im jus glad that al least we're honest with each other.
People say that we hv to face our past alone but i don't think like that.
Its true that we hv to face some probs alone
But its always better to hv someone who will be there for you
And I want to be that person for you.
The person whom you can talk to when you are down
Things might not hv turmed out the last time and you might've been hurt
But that does not mean that it will not turn out well this time.

I have faith in our decisions.
I trust you.
I am sorry about being a bit cold on the bus
But it was just that I was surprised to hear your answer about getting over some stuff.
But if you say that you're over it, then I'll take your word for it
Not because of like what ho ching, that love is blind.
But simply because I don't want to doubt anymore.
Doubt kills everything.
We might have our own problems but we can also help each other through it.
In order for us to really start, we've gotta move on from our past.
That's what is the most important.
Like what you told me, I don't wanna lose you either.
No matter what, I am sure we can pull through it together.