<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Thursday, September 13, 2007

hey, this is the answer that I said I'll give you.
I know being a chairperson is tough, esp when it seems like as if no one really cares.
You say all you see are their masks and their lies.
I know how you feel, cos that's how I feel sometimes.
It not easy being a vice capt either, or an SC.
But the thing is, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going
A bit cliche but its true.
It easy to lead when everything is up and going well
But when things don't go your way, that's when a good leader stands out.
It's easy to take the backseat and just give up.
But the thing is, then you'll never acheive more
Maybe what you see is just you, alone.
But remember what you told me?
Sometimes, things hv gotta be done alone.
Its not easy.
No one said it'll be be anyway.
But the thing is, if you keep thinking that you're useless,
Then you'll be useless no matter what
Even if you have potential to do better.
You know our class, the unenthu-ness and all
I know how you feel cos I was the chairperson before.
Many times I felt like giving up.
It was just so damn tempting
But instead, push on.
Because when you push on, people see your effort.
You're the only one doing it because you care.
But that doesn't mean that others don't care.
I guess they're just busy.
People let you down.
Accept and expect that.
But if you're gonna be affected by others, then you'll never be outstanding.
Masks and lies
These are things I've encountered like dunno how many times.
But the thing is, people are like that.
Even you and me sometimes
All I can say to encourage you is that,
Sometimes they don't really mean what they say.
And sometimes, you find help from unexpected sources.
I don't know whether you'll understand but that's the best I can put it.
I just don't want you to give up.
Because I'm sure Mr Chia didn't make a wrong choice in choosing the chairpersons.
This class is difficult but push on.
You never know what can happen when you do.