<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Monday, September 03, 2007

Seems like I missed out lots wif the team today. haha.
anw, today was jus a bad day. went to Kallang but then,
The office was closed! and i had to walk thr the rain to get there lah.

then after tt went for tuition. then went to the doc and guess what?
It wasn't open. argh!
like wth. then its jus everything was jus gg wrong.





Now when I read your blogs and see how much I'm missing out
I feel kinda sad.
It's like I'm always not there to have fun with you ppl
Or is that I jus spoil your fun.
Hmm. mayb I'm jus thinking too much.
But I jus feel left out.
It's my fault bah I guess








If you want something.
Admit it.
Don't pretend otherwise.
It's darn fake.

"I can't take the distance
I'm NOT ashamed"