Monday, September 10, 2007
Thank you Lord.For giving me the strength to do what's right.It hurts yes, but I know its just something I've gotta do.But I just pray right now that You'll give me light and guidance.Even if it's just for the step I'm on.Cos' without you, I'm really lost.I'm just so glad that I've gotten right with you again.Heal my hurt with Your grace and Your love.Let me know You're always there for me.When I can't find the words, You understand me best.Thank you for being there, when the rest of the world didn't understand.well, school has started and apparently, the class is like sick lah. so many ppl down with flu and stuff. HC is like down wif fever lor. then asked her to go home but she didn't listen. haiz. Macbeth test 2morrow.. haiz.. to kill or not to kill. LOL. but anw, had a relapse of my flu. argh. darn irritating.. thank god you were there :] and bought me flu medicine. so sweet xD finally got to eat CHAR SIEW BAO today.. haha.. have been craving for it like crazy. haha.. Sometimes I just don't feel like smiling.But I'm gonna work on being happy.Cos' I've got lots of things to be grateful for.Just extremely fragile these few daysIt's taking all of my strength to appear happyCos deep down I'm breaking downI know it'll be over soonThat this hurt will be healedBut for the time being,I guess only praying and crying helps to soothe it.Is the fairy tale really over?
Monday, September 10, 2007
Thank you Lord.For giving me the strength to do what's right.It hurts yes, but I know its just something I've gotta do.But I just pray right now that You'll give me light and guidance.Even if it's just for the step I'm on.Cos' without you, I'm really lost.I'm just so glad that I've gotten right with you again.Heal my hurt with Your grace and Your love.Let me know You're always there for me.When I can't find the words, You understand me best.Thank you for being there, when the rest of the world didn't understand.well, school has started and apparently, the class is like sick lah. so many ppl down with flu and stuff. HC is like down wif fever lor. then asked her to go home but she didn't listen. haiz. Macbeth test 2morrow.. haiz.. to kill or not to kill. LOL. but anw, had a relapse of my flu. argh. darn irritating.. thank god you were there :] and bought me flu medicine. so sweet xD finally got to eat CHAR SIEW BAO today.. haha.. have been craving for it like crazy. haha.. Sometimes I just don't feel like smiling.But I'm gonna work on being happy.Cos' I've got lots of things to be grateful for.Just extremely fragile these few daysIt's taking all of my strength to appear happyCos deep down I'm breaking downI know it'll be over soonThat this hurt will be healedBut for the time being,I guess only praying and crying helps to soothe it.Is the fairy tale really over?
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums