Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I'm flying off tonight.I'm flying off tonight.I'm flying off tonight.with a really vexed and complicated state of mind.i've got no xin ling zhun beior whatever the han yu pin ying is.mayb this break wil be gd for me.to sort out sm stuff.i aim to become positive before i leave.haha. other half wants me to buy her an ELEPHANT.haha. mayb i will.see how bah.jus heard frm rach tt there's LOADS of unglam photos of me on the website.ahh! that photograher.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I'm flying off tonight.I'm flying off tonight.I'm flying off tonight.with a really vexed and complicated state of mind.i've got no xin ling zhun beior whatever the han yu pin ying is.mayb this break wil be gd for me.to sort out sm stuff.i aim to become positive before i leave.haha. other half wants me to buy her an ELEPHANT.haha. mayb i will.see how bah.jus heard frm rach tt there's LOADS of unglam photos of me on the website.ahh! that photograher.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums