Saturday, December 29, 2007
Wed to Thurs- slept for 5 hours.Thurs to Fri- slept for 2 hours.Friday-FITNESS + court.Fri to Sat- slept for 8 hoursSaturday- Friendly game.I'm like super shacked now.Arms are hurting from fitnessLegs are gonna cramp anytimeand there's a swell on my backbone.great.tts how weak you are, ly.ok, whatever.anw, played shittily again for today's game.caused my team mates to play handicapped.cos my defender banged into me, whole weight plus force.i could feel my rib move can.then it was like so painful had to call for time.and i tear-ed. gosh.damn weak and gay.then miss loo asked me to come off court.then i thought someone's gonna playbut in the end, we played with only 6 ppl.we had only 9 ppl, then 2 couldn't play cos of injury.so it was only the manpower of 7.asked miss loo to let me playshe jus told me " it's not worth it"but i felt SO bad.cos huang was like super tired leand chin had like 2 defenders on herso much pressureSORRY.i promise i'll be stronger the next time.3 more days to start of school.17 more days to season.i don't know you anymore.you've changed so so much.the you i knew brought so much joy.but now, its depressing.I won't ask you to loseCos you don't have a choice.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Wed to Thurs- slept for 5 hours.Thurs to Fri- slept for 2 hours.Friday-FITNESS + court.Fri to Sat- slept for 8 hoursSaturday- Friendly game.I'm like super shacked now.Arms are hurting from fitnessLegs are gonna cramp anytimeand there's a swell on my backbone.great.tts how weak you are, ly.ok, whatever.anw, played shittily again for today's game.caused my team mates to play handicapped.cos my defender banged into me, whole weight plus force.i could feel my rib move can.then it was like so painful had to call for time.and i tear-ed. gosh.damn weak and gay.then miss loo asked me to come off court.then i thought someone's gonna playbut in the end, we played with only 6 ppl.we had only 9 ppl, then 2 couldn't play cos of injury.so it was only the manpower of 7.asked miss loo to let me playshe jus told me " it's not worth it"but i felt SO bad.cos huang was like super tired leand chin had like 2 defenders on herso much pressureSORRY.i promise i'll be stronger the next time.3 more days to start of school.17 more days to season.i don't know you anymore.you've changed so so much.the you i knew brought so much joy.but now, its depressing.I won't ask you to loseCos you don't have a choice.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums