Sunday, December 23, 2007
feeling super tired nowafter playing heart.sports ytdplus game on fri.both games were played shittily(if there's such a word)like cnnt even tahan thru the game.no drives, no offers, no defenseplus no shots!totally off-form.my play = horror.miss loo was like ultra shocked with my performance.or shld i say disappointed.saw Jolin, since she's in cheung cheng high.grew taller.then i was like saying " whoa, she grew taller"then MIiss loo was like"then what abt u ly? hv u grown taller?"-.-obviously suaning me lah.haiz. lol.shall try harder.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
feeling super tired nowafter playing heart.sports ytdplus game on fri.both games were played shittily(if there's such a word)like cnnt even tahan thru the game.no drives, no offers, no defenseplus no shots!totally off-form.my play = horror.miss loo was like ultra shocked with my performance.or shld i say disappointed.saw Jolin, since she's in cheung cheng high.grew taller.then i was like saying " whoa, she grew taller"then MIiss loo was like"then what abt u ly? hv u grown taller?"-.-obviously suaning me lah.haiz. lol.shall try harder.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums