Saturday, January 26, 2008
all you know is to tell me to eat.Its not like I don't know that I'm suppose to eat.but its like everytime I lok into the mirror, all I see is fats.one part of me knows very well that I should eatbut there's a bigger big [part of me is telling me tt I shouldn't eat.all you know how to do is to tell me that if I still don't eatyou'll bring me to a shrinklike as if that's gonna help.cos even I myself don't know going on with this thing called my brain.love myself.yea right. I don't even know how to start.do you think I enjoy not eating?but I can't help it but feel fat and overweight all the time.all I want is to be slim.it sounds like an obsession but Idk how to stop it.everytime I see people pissed at me I feel bad, but I just have to lose weight.you tell me that we can go through this togetherbut I don't think socos there's nothing you can do to helpno one can, point blank.I have to get through this, on my own
Saturday, January 26, 2008
all you know is to tell me to eat.Its not like I don't know that I'm suppose to eat.but its like everytime I lok into the mirror, all I see is fats.one part of me knows very well that I should eatbut there's a bigger big [part of me is telling me tt I shouldn't eat.all you know how to do is to tell me that if I still don't eatyou'll bring me to a shrinklike as if that's gonna help.cos even I myself don't know going on with this thing called my brain.love myself.yea right. I don't even know how to start.do you think I enjoy not eating?but I can't help it but feel fat and overweight all the time.all I want is to be slim.it sounds like an obsession but Idk how to stop it.everytime I see people pissed at me I feel bad, but I just have to lose weight.you tell me that we can go through this togetherbut I don't think socos there's nothing you can do to helpno one can, point blank.I have to get through this, on my own
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums