Sunday, March 16, 2008
I'm having the same feeling I had last year
the feel like studying don't feel like studying feelingthere's a maths test tomorrow and I haven studied AT ALL.and i'm dead serious.and the worst is that the test is on topics that I've no idea abt.so let's just say, I'm prepared to hand in a blank piece of paper.and the cake that i baked sucked big time, though people who ate it said it was ok.but i just felt it was horrible, so synthetic.can i say that I feel screwed?not as in the sick meaning but like just screwed.feel like just throwing a tantrum and scream my lungs out.homework not done and i've just got no mood to studydon't know what the hell is wrong wif me.wtf.have you ever had that feeling when u just like argh.not really smthing you can describe cos it not tangiblebut its jus inside you, eating you up that kinda thing.plus, there's not much you can share wif ppl cos there's like NOTHING to share.but at the same time, you have no idea how to xpress urself."Now I could hear the faint rustle of the matted leaves beneath my toenails,the whisper of an owl's wings above me, the ocean - far, far in the west - moaning against the beach.Hear this, and nothing more.Feel nothing but speed, nothing but the pull of the muscle, sinew, and bone, working in harmony as the miles disappeared behind me. If the silence in my head lasted, I would never go back.Mabye, if I ran far enough away, I would never have to hear again.I pushed my legs faster, letting Jacob Black disappear behind me."- Eclipse
Sunday, March 16, 2008
I'm having the same feeling I had last year
the feel like studying don't feel like studying feelingthere's a maths test tomorrow and I haven studied AT ALL.and i'm dead serious.and the worst is that the test is on topics that I've no idea abt.so let's just say, I'm prepared to hand in a blank piece of paper.and the cake that i baked sucked big time, though people who ate it said it was ok.but i just felt it was horrible, so synthetic.can i say that I feel screwed?not as in the sick meaning but like just screwed.feel like just throwing a tantrum and scream my lungs out.homework not done and i've just got no mood to studydon't know what the hell is wrong wif me.wtf.have you ever had that feeling when u just like argh.not really smthing you can describe cos it not tangiblebut its jus inside you, eating you up that kinda thing.plus, there's not much you can share wif ppl cos there's like NOTHING to share.but at the same time, you have no idea how to xpress urself."Now I could hear the faint rustle of the matted leaves beneath my toenails,the whisper of an owl's wings above me, the ocean - far, far in the west - moaning against the beach.Hear this, and nothing more.Feel nothing but speed, nothing but the pull of the muscle, sinew, and bone, working in harmony as the miles disappeared behind me. If the silence in my head lasted, I would never go back.Mabye, if I ran far enough away, I would never have to hear again.I pushed my legs faster, letting Jacob Black disappear behind me."- Eclipse
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums