Monday, February 25, 2008
Smiled at the bouncer and he winked, I was inThe smell of cigarettes and loud blarring of music seemed like home.Headed for the bar but tonight I only had one thing in mind.The dance floor.But of course I couldn't start in the state I was in.I was too fresh.Downed a couple of drinks and I was ready.The music played and the drinks started to do their job.Soon, all I could see was the flashing lights.Felt the music running in my veins and my body taking control."This is my game now"Monday blues.haha. plus we met our new chem teach.don't think he liked me alot cos I was kinda like KB-ing him during his lesson.but really lah, hope I won't get into trouble with him.esp when he has house rules.like wth.went for weights today.wasn't suppose to but since mr tan cancelled remedialthen jus do weights lor.time to stop slacking. hahahaving a hard time deciding whether to go for the vietnam trip.on one hand i wanna go cos its with 3I!plus can finish my CIP hours all at one go. it'll be so fun lor.but at the same time, $$$.haiz. cos got some other trips as well.so sian lor.I stood at my table, appalled.She was no more than eighteen but goodness graciousThe way she's dirty dancing in the middle of the floorMakes her look like a hooker.No decency at all, gosh.But worst of all, she seems to be enjoying the attention.Her mother must be ashamed of her.NYAA wanna go learn dance wif 3I ppl.then go learn squash.haha. got new interest in squashplus drumming. yea!watched the juniors' match todaythey lost but still qualified for semi.to all juniors, hey, jus work harder for the next match.you all can lose this game, but make sure you all don't make the same mistakes in the next game.haha. jus jia you! we'll be cheering you guys on :Di think i failed my maths test.but at least this time i don't feel so bad cos at least I did study for it.so ya, even if I failed, shall jus try harder.wanna meet up wth you PHY!haha. march holidays!the only thing tt keeps me going for the week is the fact tt there's a weekend coming up.haha. kinda a pathetic excuse but hey, its not easy to motivate myself can.esp when its only monday.but still, 4 more days to friday! hahaIn my own world and adrenaline coursed through my body.Strong and invincible, I moved in fluid movementsOut of the corner of my eye, I saw that lady.The disgust was so evident in her eyes.It's not the first time I've seen this look but somehowIt just touched a nerve.The anger that rose within me was unexpectedWith that anger, I only partied harder.She doesn't know me and she doesn't have a damn right to look at me that wayMy thoughts flew uncontrolled and suddenly I didn't bother anymore.This is me and it didn't matter how she thought.Damn what she thinks."This is how I keep my sanity."
Monday, February 25, 2008
Smiled at the bouncer and he winked, I was inThe smell of cigarettes and loud blarring of music seemed like home.Headed for the bar but tonight I only had one thing in mind.The dance floor.But of course I couldn't start in the state I was in.I was too fresh.Downed a couple of drinks and I was ready.The music played and the drinks started to do their job.Soon, all I could see was the flashing lights.Felt the music running in my veins and my body taking control."This is my game now"Monday blues.haha. plus we met our new chem teach.don't think he liked me alot cos I was kinda like KB-ing him during his lesson.but really lah, hope I won't get into trouble with him.esp when he has house rules.like wth.went for weights today.wasn't suppose to but since mr tan cancelled remedialthen jus do weights lor.time to stop slacking. hahahaving a hard time deciding whether to go for the vietnam trip.on one hand i wanna go cos its with 3I!plus can finish my CIP hours all at one go. it'll be so fun lor.but at the same time, $$$.haiz. cos got some other trips as well.so sian lor.I stood at my table, appalled.She was no more than eighteen but goodness graciousThe way she's dirty dancing in the middle of the floorMakes her look like a hooker.No decency at all, gosh.But worst of all, she seems to be enjoying the attention.Her mother must be ashamed of her.NYAA wanna go learn dance wif 3I ppl.then go learn squash.haha. got new interest in squashplus drumming. yea!watched the juniors' match todaythey lost but still qualified for semi.to all juniors, hey, jus work harder for the next match.you all can lose this game, but make sure you all don't make the same mistakes in the next game.haha. jus jia you! we'll be cheering you guys on :Di think i failed my maths test.but at least this time i don't feel so bad cos at least I did study for it.so ya, even if I failed, shall jus try harder.wanna meet up wth you PHY!haha. march holidays!the only thing tt keeps me going for the week is the fact tt there's a weekend coming up.haha. kinda a pathetic excuse but hey, its not easy to motivate myself can.esp when its only monday.but still, 4 more days to friday! hahaIn my own world and adrenaline coursed through my body.Strong and invincible, I moved in fluid movementsOut of the corner of my eye, I saw that lady.The disgust was so evident in her eyes.It's not the first time I've seen this look but somehowIt just touched a nerve.The anger that rose within me was unexpectedWith that anger, I only partied harder.She doesn't know me and she doesn't have a damn right to look at me that wayMy thoughts flew uncontrolled and suddenly I didn't bother anymore.This is me and it didn't matter how she thought.Damn what she thinks."This is how I keep my sanity."
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums