Tuesday, February 05, 2008
ATTENTION!haha. ok lah, doing a bit of advertising here
from the 13 to 16 of feb, there's a fren of mine who will be
coming up with a menu together with his team.
they will be cooking and they need YOUR suppport to go patronize.
its a 5 course meal at $28. serving at dinner time (6.30 to 9.30pm)
the venue will be at Sha Villa, Somerset.
so hey, do go have a meal there with ur family or smthing :D
thanks loads!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
ATTENTION!haha. ok lah, doing a bit of advertising here
from the 13 to 16 of feb, there's a fren of mine who will be
coming up with a menu together with his team.
they will be cooking and they need YOUR suppport to go patronize.
its a 5 course meal at $28. serving at dinner time (6.30 to 9.30pm)
the venue will be at Sha Villa, Somerset.
so hey, do go have a meal there with ur family or smthing :D
thanks loads!
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums