Sunday, April 19, 2009
look up at the stars and remember everything i told you.if i could, i would.
Gus said, almost in a whisper,
'Are they going to be alright?'
For a second, Adam's arm brushed his brother's.
'I don't know,' he said. His voice was sober.
'I don't know. I mean, it's like someone sticks a knife in your chest.'
His arm came back and pressed into Gus's.
'You can pull it out,' Adam said.
'You can pull the knife out again, but you've still got a bloody great hole there.
Haven't you?'
i need to eat 85 more aeroplanes.so that i can make that wish.i would give anything to be right there with you.but yet, i can't.i just can't, and it's killing me.every time i think of you being all alone,it cuts me up and tears threaten to fall.i feel so strapped, so helpless.can't do anything to make things better.whatever you're going through,i am not there with you.i'm so sorry.i am so sorry."I love him," Gina said.
"I told you. I've loved him all my life."
Vi moved slowly to the door.
"That's not enough," she said without turning to look at Gina.
"It's not enough to give you the right to do as you please."
Sunday, April 19, 2009
look up at the stars and remember everything i told you.if i could, i would.
Gus said, almost in a whisper,
'Are they going to be alright?'
For a second, Adam's arm brushed his brother's.
'I don't know,' he said. His voice was sober.
'I don't know. I mean, it's like someone sticks a knife in your chest.'
His arm came back and pressed into Gus's.
'You can pull it out,' Adam said.
'You can pull the knife out again, but you've still got a bloody great hole there.
Haven't you?'
i need to eat 85 more aeroplanes.so that i can make that wish.i would give anything to be right there with you.but yet, i can't.i just can't, and it's killing me.every time i think of you being all alone,it cuts me up and tears threaten to fall.i feel so strapped, so helpless.can't do anything to make things better.whatever you're going through,i am not there with you.i'm so sorry.i am so sorry."I love him," Gina said.
"I told you. I've loved him all my life."
Vi moved slowly to the door.
"That's not enough," she said without turning to look at Gina.
"It's not enough to give you the right to do as you please."
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums