Friday, October 23, 2009
"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep.
Not fuck, like in those movies.
Not even have sex, just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase.
But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend
and i was gawky and she was gorgeous
and i was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating.
So I walked back to my room and collasped on the bottom bunk,
thinking that if people were rain,
i was drizzle and she was hurricane."
- John Green,
Looking for Alaska
captivating passage don't you think.
it's so beautiful and such a part of everyday life.
i'm intrigued.
Friday, October 23, 2009
"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep.
Not fuck, like in those movies.
Not even have sex, just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase.
But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend
and i was gawky and she was gorgeous
and i was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating.
So I walked back to my room and collasped on the bottom bunk,
thinking that if people were rain,
i was drizzle and she was hurricane."
- John Green,
Looking for Alaska
captivating passage don't you think.
it's so beautiful and such a part of everyday life.
i'm intrigued.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums