Saturday, June 10, 2006
Argh... Still got so much hw not done yet.. Everyday got training.. Teachers in RV seems not to noe the meaning of the word holiday... We r supposed to enjoy our holidays but instead, it is bombed with hw.. So irritating lah.. Although I hv no training next week, I oso dunno wat to do leh.. Dun wan to stay at home everyday leh.. But all my church mates all like not free like tt leh... Then no time to go out with me.. Then I oso not very close with my RV frens except 4 my team mates lah but they all stay so far... Go to orchard oso diff lah... Gd tt now I can play captain ball 4 my church or else I would b jus slacking at home n growing fat..Jus kidding lah..
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Argh... Still got so much hw not done yet.. Everyday got training.. Teachers in RV seems not to noe the meaning of the word holiday... We r supposed to enjoy our holidays but instead, it is bombed with hw.. So irritating lah.. Although I hv no training next week, I oso dunno wat to do leh.. Dun wan to stay at home everyday leh.. But all my church mates all like not free like tt leh... Then no time to go out with me.. Then I oso not very close with my RV frens except 4 my team mates lah but they all stay so far... Go to orchard oso diff lah... Gd tt now I can play captain ball 4 my church or else I would b jus slacking at home n growing fat..Jus kidding lah..
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums