Monday, June 11, 2007
I finally realised tt its been a long time since i blogged so ya, im here to blog.. haha.. ok, tts was so not needed. well, alot of stuff hv happened over the last few days.. Exemplify was good, jus tt i got kinda restless half way thru the service.. haha.. cos it was like so long lah, so different from Rzone21.. haha.. then it was like for tt 2 or 3 days, i had like an overdose of sugar lor.. as i was like super tired during service, so yong jie kinda jus gave me the whole packet of nerds.. n i finished it in 2 hours.. haha. for 2 days straight.. then it was like after i went home still eat chocolates lor.. haha.. gonna grow fat at the rate im going.. haha.. but seriously lah, i so nid to lose weight lah.. haha.. ok, tt was a bit off point.. lol..then its like miss loo changed our weights programme and its like freaking heavy now lah.. its like my arms were like super painful after the 1st weight session.. then today, it was like doing squats with like around 20 kg, if i rmb correctly.. damn hiong lah.. then after weights still gt court training.. haiz.. but jus gotta push on, tts how we become better players =)went to watch ocean's 13 with yj, jac and cass today.. and i so did not enjoy myself lah.. it was like i was wearing fbts and this super tight shirt, cos i tink it was my sis's. then its was like when i walked into the cinema, all tt i could tink of was, its freaking cold.. honestly lah, i was like experiencing brain freeze thru out tt movie lor, tts y i tink im gonna go watch it again.. haha.. with my jacket, lol.Many things hv happenedBoth bad and goodI know I haven't really been talkingAbout how I feel and stuffBut I jus wanna let you noe tt its because I don't noe what Im feeling.So how am I suppose to say anything?You told me that being obedient has its own thrillsLike trying to please and impress peopleAnd jus trying to be good and do things the correct wayDo you tink tt I've not tried that before?I've tried but I was still being put down And so, I jus gave up.Thats y now im jus trying to get back on my feet.Its not tt im not the old me, its jus tt i nid some time to recover.When you ask me what im thinking abt, sometimes i don't say anything is cosI don't want you to feel down jus because of meI don't wanna spoil your dayI jus want you to be happy and tts y I try not to tink too much abt things when we go outI agree tt we definitely have to talk moreCos thats how we can help each other.Its not you that I don't trustIts me myself.I love you.Three simple wordsBut it can mean the world to someone.And it means alot to me.
Monday, June 11, 2007
I finally realised tt its been a long time since i blogged so ya, im here to blog.. haha.. ok, tts was so not needed. well, alot of stuff hv happened over the last few days.. Exemplify was good, jus tt i got kinda restless half way thru the service.. haha.. cos it was like so long lah, so different from Rzone21.. haha.. then it was like for tt 2 or 3 days, i had like an overdose of sugar lor.. as i was like super tired during service, so yong jie kinda jus gave me the whole packet of nerds.. n i finished it in 2 hours.. haha. for 2 days straight.. then it was like after i went home still eat chocolates lor.. haha.. gonna grow fat at the rate im going.. haha.. but seriously lah, i so nid to lose weight lah.. haha.. ok, tt was a bit off point.. lol..then its like miss loo changed our weights programme and its like freaking heavy now lah.. its like my arms were like super painful after the 1st weight session.. then today, it was like doing squats with like around 20 kg, if i rmb correctly.. damn hiong lah.. then after weights still gt court training.. haiz.. but jus gotta push on, tts how we become better players =)went to watch ocean's 13 with yj, jac and cass today.. and i so did not enjoy myself lah.. it was like i was wearing fbts and this super tight shirt, cos i tink it was my sis's. then its was like when i walked into the cinema, all tt i could tink of was, its freaking cold.. honestly lah, i was like experiencing brain freeze thru out tt movie lor, tts y i tink im gonna go watch it again.. haha.. with my jacket, lol.Many things hv happenedBoth bad and goodI know I haven't really been talkingAbout how I feel and stuffBut I jus wanna let you noe tt its because I don't noe what Im feeling.So how am I suppose to say anything?You told me that being obedient has its own thrillsLike trying to please and impress peopleAnd jus trying to be good and do things the correct wayDo you tink tt I've not tried that before?I've tried but I was still being put down And so, I jus gave up.Thats y now im jus trying to get back on my feet.Its not tt im not the old me, its jus tt i nid some time to recover.When you ask me what im thinking abt, sometimes i don't say anything is cosI don't want you to feel down jus because of meI don't wanna spoil your dayI jus want you to be happy and tts y I try not to tink too much abt things when we go outI agree tt we definitely have to talk moreCos thats how we can help each other.Its not you that I don't trustIts me myself.I love you.Three simple wordsBut it can mean the world to someone.And it means alot to me.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums