<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Sunday, September 16, 2007

changed my blogskin again.. haha.. cos i didn't really like the posting part for the previous one.
the HSK exam today was mind boggling can? lol.. i was like dozing off during the first part.. missed out some questions but couldn't really be bothered.. haha..

then went to JE with cyn and CK to eat and to study :] I tink mrs. look suddenly siao or smthing.. gave us 1 persuasive essay and 2 reader response qns to do lah. 3 persuasive text in all. whoa, after finishing the reader response, i was like brain dead. seh le.. lol.

today wasn't a really gd day bah i guess.. haha.. cos i wasn't really in control of my emotions. so ya..

went to the airport with my mum today.. had a great time. we were like joking around and for once, we weren't quarelling. guess that was what i was missing. but ya, reached home at like 11 plus sia.. whoa, really tired out.





























mayb its jus me who's screwed up
but you didn't have to hang up on me.






















what if I am not the person you tink i am?
What if I am not as innocent as you tink I am?
what if I am not as good as you tink I am?
What if one day I jus leave?
What if you realise that I'm not good for you?
what would you do in this world of mine?
this world of what ifs?

Labels: , ,