Thursday, March 27, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!haha. I'm officially 15 today.Though it was a rough day due to the explorer and CID,I guess the day was still ok.THANKS to all the people who remembered my birthday.and all the presents! they're like SO adorablebtw, I named the care bear "Cookie" :Dhaha. and thanks other half. I was so touched by the cookies.plus the burger and piggy cushion.oh ya, not forgetting my ANGEL!thanks for the star.it sure brightened up my day :)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!haha. I'm officially 15 today.Though it was a rough day due to the explorer and CID,I guess the day was still ok.THANKS to all the people who remembered my birthday.and all the presents! they're like SO adorablebtw, I named the care bear "Cookie" :Dhaha. and thanks other half. I was so touched by the cookies.plus the burger and piggy cushion.oh ya, not forgetting my ANGEL!thanks for the star.it sure brightened up my day :)
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums