Sunday, May 17, 2009
i love the way your name sounds on my lips
and the way our hands seem to be the perfect puzzle piece for each other.
decided to have a change in blogskin cause i was feeling really restless.
on top of that, i'm feeling grouchy and snappy :X
reached home damn late early ytd.
ended up exhausted today,
almost couldn't wake up for service.
and even during the service,
i swear i had a hard time keeping my eyes open. had milkshake from Billy Bombers ytd for lunch!it was heavenly, aww.i think they have the best milkshakes in the enitre world.i had a fantastic weekend :)
met W at tamp just now.
hahaha, he looks really different.almost couldn't recognize him.watching Angels and Demons next tues!can't wait, hopefully i won't be scared outta my wits.sheesh. got back results for a couple of subjects,maths was...... real bad?i think that's an understatementanyway, i think my mum may have to go meet the principal :Xoh well, i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.i think the upcoming hols will be really busy for me,cause i've got alot of stuffs planned and awesome people to meet! :)can't wait, heh heh.first week of june!!!! we will.
"I love you.
And not in a friendly way, although I think we’re great friends.
And not in a misplaced affection, puppy dog way,
although I’m sure that’s what you’ll call it.
And it’s not because you are unattainable.
I love you.
Very simple, very truly.
You’re the epitome of every attribute and quality
that I’ve ever looked for in another person."
—
Chasing Amy
what a beautiful quote.
...
Sunday, May 17, 2009
i love the way your name sounds on my lips
and the way our hands seem to be the perfect puzzle piece for each other.
decided to have a change in blogskin cause i was feeling really restless.
on top of that, i'm feeling grouchy and snappy :X
reached home damn late early ytd.
ended up exhausted today,
almost couldn't wake up for service.
and even during the service,
i swear i had a hard time keeping my eyes open. had milkshake from Billy Bombers ytd for lunch!it was heavenly, aww.i think they have the best milkshakes in the enitre world.i had a fantastic weekend :)
met W at tamp just now.
hahaha, he looks really different.almost couldn't recognize him.watching Angels and Demons next tues!can't wait, hopefully i won't be scared outta my wits.sheesh. got back results for a couple of subjects,maths was...... real bad?i think that's an understatementanyway, i think my mum may have to go meet the principal :Xoh well, i'll cross that bridge when i come to it.i think the upcoming hols will be really busy for me,cause i've got alot of stuffs planned and awesome people to meet! :)can't wait, heh heh.first week of june!!!! we will.
"I love you.
And not in a friendly way, although I think we’re great friends.
And not in a misplaced affection, puppy dog way,
although I’m sure that’s what you’ll call it.
And it’s not because you are unattainable.
I love you.
Very simple, very truly.
You’re the epitome of every attribute and quality
that I’ve ever looked for in another person."
—
Chasing Amy
what a beautiful quote.
...
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums