Wednesday, May 19, 2010
today marks the end of mugging (for a while), just sent in my hist assignment and I cannot begin to explain the relief that I feel right at this moment. hopefully I'll score well this time.
watched Robin Hood with xun and e in the afternoon at Vivo, and I gotta say it's a good flick. and man I miss that place, a hell lot. It's changed quite a bit, and being there today flooded me when memories of times when it was our usual hangout after school, the sky garden being a place for slacking and charades. seems like ages ago when it was only last year, interesting huh.
next's week E & C week so it'll probably be a slack week, can't wait for the dates :)
finally getting somewhere with all the emails!! excited excited. the person who replied me from NME was so friendly :) always good to talk to people like that. I mean like, it really cheers you up when you're inquiring about something and the person who's attending to you is really patient right? I really can't stand it when the service people give you that look that says, "why can't you get my point and go away?". that look is highy annoying please. anyway thank god for that guy i'm getting somewhere :D
i believe next week's gonna be awesome.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
today marks the end of mugging (for a while), just sent in my hist assignment and I cannot begin to explain the relief that I feel right at this moment. hopefully I'll score well this time.
watched Robin Hood with xun and e in the afternoon at Vivo, and I gotta say it's a good flick. and man I miss that place, a hell lot. It's changed quite a bit, and being there today flooded me when memories of times when it was our usual hangout after school, the sky garden being a place for slacking and charades. seems like ages ago when it was only last year, interesting huh.
next's week E & C week so it'll probably be a slack week, can't wait for the dates :)
finally getting somewhere with all the emails!! excited excited. the person who replied me from NME was so friendly :) always good to talk to people like that. I mean like, it really cheers you up when you're inquiring about something and the person who's attending to you is really patient right? I really can't stand it when the service people give you that look that says, "why can't you get my point and go away?". that look is highy annoying please. anyway thank god for that guy i'm getting somewhere :D
i believe next week's gonna be awesome.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums