Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Tagboard
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
I'M AS HAPPY AS T... just sent a couple of emails out, hopefully i'll g... a point in life when you find out that your bes... supermassive headaches seem to be the norm recentl... it was suffocating, that night when i went so n... i don't know what am i suppose to make out if this... "does this mean we have sparks?" when i leaned ag... oh man oh man, i want to go for Muse's gig in nove... want want want want that Starbucks drink. after...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by Eunice. Color codes from Colourlovers and Color Picker Tool. Banner's base image can be found at we heart it.