Saturday, February 24, 2007
Yea.. Saw him again and talked but honestly, I was pretty sad as well cos I noe that he likes smone else already.. But some how I jus can't stop liking him.. Sad.. I've tried everything to stop and forget him but.. I jus cant do it... Everytime I see him, my heart just starts beating like real fast.. ok.. I noe it sounds cliche but that's really how I feel.. I feel very stressed now.. Cos mon got match against Nanyang.. Old time enemy.. Actually, tiil now, I still can't figure out why Miss Loo chose to come to RV to coach since she has been in NYG for so long.. Guess she has her own reasons... Alrite.. Gtg liao. nitez.luv ya.
its not tt no one likes you, its just u cant see those hu like you. cant you open your eyes?
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Yea.. Saw him again and talked but honestly, I was pretty sad as well cos I noe that he likes smone else already.. But some how I jus can't stop liking him.. Sad.. I've tried everything to stop and forget him but.. I jus cant do it... Everytime I see him, my heart just starts beating like real fast.. ok.. I noe it sounds cliche but that's really how I feel.. I feel very stressed now.. Cos mon got match against Nanyang.. Old time enemy.. Actually, tiil now, I still can't figure out why Miss Loo chose to come to RV to coach since she has been in NYG for so long.. Guess she has her own reasons... Alrite.. Gtg liao. nitez.luv ya.
its not tt no one likes you, its just u cant see those hu like you. cant you open your eyes?
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums