Monday, June 11, 2007
Jus heard this song called " Still there for me" by Corbin Bleu.. Checked out the lyrics and I realised that it was kinda what I was looking for.. Lately I've been thinking
About the things that we've been through
And I don't know if I'd be here, If not for you
I had to take a little time
To try to work things out
And you should know that
I have never meant
To let you down
Cause I, I Wannna tell you that I'm sorry
And I, I Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me
Even when I can't be there for you
You're always there for me
Sometimes I know I can be
So hard to understand
Even when I'm lost
You show me who I really am
Life with me hasn't always been an easy ride
But because of you I've learned
To lose my selfish pride
Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me hey, mayb this is just lyrics from a song but I jus want you to know that this is part of what I've been trying to say to you.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Jus heard this song called " Still there for me" by Corbin Bleu.. Checked out the lyrics and I realised that it was kinda what I was looking for.. Lately I've been thinking
About the things that we've been through
And I don't know if I'd be here, If not for you
I had to take a little time
To try to work things out
And you should know that
I have never meant
To let you down
Cause I, I Wannna tell you that I'm sorry
And I, I Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me
Even when I can't be there for you
You're always there for me
Sometimes I know I can be
So hard to understand
Even when I'm lost
You show me who I really am
Life with me hasn't always been an easy ride
But because of you I've learned
To lose my selfish pride
Even when I'm not giving enough
And I'm taking too much
You're still there for me
Even when I got nothing at all
And I'm ready to fall
You're still there for me
There for me
There for me hey, mayb this is just lyrics from a song but I jus want you to know that this is part of what I've been trying to say to you.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums