Thursday, June 14, 2007
Went for tuition and piano class today... super tired lor. it was like i was trying to sleep while i was walking.. Cos my eyes simply could not stay open.. Like wat mrs look says, im losing the battle of the eyelids.. haha.. Then after tt, went out wif wei xiang, bryan, alex, jac and cass. Talked abt lots of stuff.. And i realised alot of stuff as well... haha.. we went to play bball at the basketball court near my house and i realised tt my bball skills sucks.. haha.. seriously lah, i tink im much better at netball.. lol. but i tink i kinda injured wei xiang. IM SO SORRY. stepped on his wound and smacked his face.. haha.. by accident lah.. im not tt evil. but it was super fun.. I guess we've found a new hangout, other than yishun park, where there's an overdose of mozzies.. haha.. then i realised tt they were kinda of like scolded by police b4 sia, for playing at the playground.. haha.. sad thing i wasn't there. new experience.. haha..sian, 2morrow gt fitness training.. Hv no idea what miss loo has planned for us lor.. but im really nervous lah.. hope i survive. haha.. but i hope its not like tt kind of killer fitness lah, at least something not tt hiong.. freaking tired liao lah..I guess there's still alot we have to talk about
So as to avoid miscommunication
Im glad we saw each other today
Even if it was jus for a short while.
But I enjoyed every minute of it.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Went for tuition and piano class today... super tired lor. it was like i was trying to sleep while i was walking.. Cos my eyes simply could not stay open.. Like wat mrs look says, im losing the battle of the eyelids.. haha.. Then after tt, went out wif wei xiang, bryan, alex, jac and cass. Talked abt lots of stuff.. And i realised alot of stuff as well... haha.. we went to play bball at the basketball court near my house and i realised tt my bball skills sucks.. haha.. seriously lah, i tink im much better at netball.. lol. but i tink i kinda injured wei xiang. IM SO SORRY. stepped on his wound and smacked his face.. haha.. by accident lah.. im not tt evil. but it was super fun.. I guess we've found a new hangout, other than yishun park, where there's an overdose of mozzies.. haha.. then i realised tt they were kinda of like scolded by police b4 sia, for playing at the playground.. haha.. sad thing i wasn't there. new experience.. haha..sian, 2morrow gt fitness training.. Hv no idea what miss loo has planned for us lor.. but im really nervous lah.. hope i survive. haha.. but i hope its not like tt kind of killer fitness lah, at least something not tt hiong.. freaking tired liao lah..I guess there's still alot we have to talk about
So as to avoid miscommunication
Im glad we saw each other today
Even if it was jus for a short while.
But I enjoyed every minute of it.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums