Friday, September 21, 2007
gosh, today's the most embarrassing day of my life. haha.. netballers who noe y.. pls keep it quiet.. thx.. cos i dun need the whole world to noe tt i forgot to ______. so ya.. keep it down will ya?got back my EL results today.. hmm.. din reallt perform up to standards.. din get an A1. haiz.. must start working harder le.guess what? clever me left my Bio textbook in the canteen =X praying hard tt i'll find it on monday.. haiz. or else i'll die lor.. cos still need to study.all the extra lessons are driving me nuts. and I mean it. i jus feel so bloody suffocated. like as if there's no oxygen arnd. jus feel like as if i cant breathe properly. I JUST CANT STAND IT.so ya, mayb u all shld stay away frm me. cos i'll be having severe mood swings.if i had to put how i feel into words,i think it'll jus be a series of screams and shouts.
Friday, September 21, 2007
gosh, today's the most embarrassing day of my life. haha.. netballers who noe y.. pls keep it quiet.. thx.. cos i dun need the whole world to noe tt i forgot to ______. so ya.. keep it down will ya?got back my EL results today.. hmm.. din reallt perform up to standards.. din get an A1. haiz.. must start working harder le.guess what? clever me left my Bio textbook in the canteen =X praying hard tt i'll find it on monday.. haiz. or else i'll die lor.. cos still need to study.all the extra lessons are driving me nuts. and I mean it. i jus feel so bloody suffocated. like as if there's no oxygen arnd. jus feel like as if i cant breathe properly. I JUST CANT STAND IT.so ya, mayb u all shld stay away frm me. cos i'll be having severe mood swings.if i had to put how i feel into words,i think it'll jus be a series of screams and shouts.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums