Wednesday, September 19, 2007
heyy peeps. finally found time to blog.. after 3 days of mugging.. whoa, feels like as if my head's gonna burst.. cant believe next week's exams already. time seems to pass so fast.. before we noe it, it will be the holidays le.then it makes me wonder, what hv I really achieved this year? haha.. mayb alot of quarrelling with my mum. plus slacking.. and the netball season.. i think other than tt, there's not much bah.. even if there was, I cant rmb :D. anw, i've promised myself that for the remaining 3 months, I'm gonna work at doing something useful. And no more rule-breaking behind my mum's back. at least I'm gonna try to lessen it. hmm.. had weights on tues, as usual.. but it was a little quiet though.. guess it's the exams bah, everyone's like so hung up.. haha.. including myself.. it's like everyone all that is on my mind is jus study, study and more study.. cant wait for exams to be over.. phew..anw, i found this piece of paper on my table. haha.. not sure whether its my sis's but I jus found the words written on it kinda impactful. haha.. some of it I've heard quite a few times le, but when I look at it again, I guess it kinda refreshes my memory."Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you""You can only go as far as you can push""The hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love, love someone else""Life's short. If you don't look around it once in a while, you might miss it""When it hurts to look back and you're afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend is there""Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile""Most people walk in and out of your life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart""
Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing out the good stuff"
had music today.. haha.. I'm like suppose to direct the musical we have to perform. and guess what? zhen qin and HC are the main leads.. haha. in a love story. lol.. Hc was extremely hilarious lah. we ppl shld hv seen it. mayb i'll go tape it down and download it. haha.. see how lah.anw, gtg mug le. haha. AGAIN. but what to do? RV is like so stressful. only the best survive =xP.S "push it to the limit" is my new inspiration song. haha. SINGLE.and totally lovin' it ;DLabels: mugg, quotes, single-ness
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
heyy peeps. finally found time to blog.. after 3 days of mugging.. whoa, feels like as if my head's gonna burst.. cant believe next week's exams already. time seems to pass so fast.. before we noe it, it will be the holidays le.then it makes me wonder, what hv I really achieved this year? haha.. mayb alot of quarrelling with my mum. plus slacking.. and the netball season.. i think other than tt, there's not much bah.. even if there was, I cant rmb :D. anw, i've promised myself that for the remaining 3 months, I'm gonna work at doing something useful. And no more rule-breaking behind my mum's back. at least I'm gonna try to lessen it. hmm.. had weights on tues, as usual.. but it was a little quiet though.. guess it's the exams bah, everyone's like so hung up.. haha.. including myself.. it's like everyone all that is on my mind is jus study, study and more study.. cant wait for exams to be over.. phew..anw, i found this piece of paper on my table. haha.. not sure whether its my sis's but I jus found the words written on it kinda impactful. haha.. some of it I've heard quite a few times le, but when I look at it again, I guess it kinda refreshes my memory."Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you""You can only go as far as you can push""The hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love, love someone else""Life's short. If you don't look around it once in a while, you might miss it""When it hurts to look back and you're afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend is there""Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile""Most people walk in and out of your life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart""
Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing out the good stuff"
had music today.. haha.. I'm like suppose to direct the musical we have to perform. and guess what? zhen qin and HC are the main leads.. haha. in a love story. lol.. Hc was extremely hilarious lah. we ppl shld hv seen it. mayb i'll go tape it down and download it. haha.. see how lah.anw, gtg mug le. haha. AGAIN. but what to do? RV is like so stressful. only the best survive =xP.S "push it to the limit" is my new inspiration song. haha. SINGLE.and totally lovin' it ;DLabels: mugg, quotes, single-ness
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums