Tuesday, September 25, 2007
i totally hate ____
its driving me nuts.
dun ask me what ___ is.
cos im not telling.
but anw, it jus sucks.
but the thing is,
I cant get rid of it.
Labels: ___
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
i totally hate ____
its driving me nuts.
dun ask me what ___ is.
cos im not telling.
but anw, it jus sucks.
but the thing is,
I cant get rid of it.
Labels: ___
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Tagboard
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
3 papers down and 5 more to go.. jia you~ haha.. t... gosh, today's the most embarrassing day of my life... WARNING.this few posts ain't gonna be exactly nice... heyy peeps. finally found time to blog.. after 3 d... changed my blogskin again.. haha.. cos i didn't re... whoa.. LOADS of hw to complete over the weekend.. ... hey, this is the answer that I said I'll give you.... and that's me! haha.. you hv no idea how long i t... ATTENTION, ATTENTION!The second recording is Sarah... Better When You're Not Thereby Vertical HorizonIt'...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by Eunice. Color codes from Colourlovers and Color Picker Tool. Banner's base image can be found at we heart it.