Thursday, June 19, 2008
OTHER HALF IS BACK!!!haha, i was like msging her then she actually replied me.i asked her what time she touched down, and she just " Just."haha, was my timing accurate or what? LOL, just kidding.anw, missed her LOTS, cant wait to see her 2morrow!!! yes yes yes!rahh, the match was postponed, all thanks to the crazy weather.yes, it's on sat morning now. like how fun is that. then again, mayb it's good cos by then, all our WDs would have been back.G12 ytd was damn fun can.played taboo after the lesson, and the kids were so cute.and vic was like acting half the time lah, LOL.then went on to charades, thinking that vic would excel in it.but he got stuck and so did the rest of us. haha, gotta admit it but ytd was the first time i played tabooand I've gotta admit that it was indeed fun.it was the first time i heard so much laughter from the g12 and seeing everyone work in teams. oh yes, and dor was throwing cards half the time *laughs*if only g12 was like that all the time.miss loo will be back 2morrow i think :Xmust jia you le, or else sure get thrashed de.i miss c'div.shall get back to my SS reviews. rahh. going nuts.and the doc scammed me.he told me the first dose of medication would be enough but it wasn't.cos now i'm on the second round of it.why do docs always scam ppl?to my guardian angel:i never believed in the existance of guardian angels until now.thanks for staying with me when I was afraid.you are like an answered prayer :Das they walked along the street, the girl could not help but admire the stars that hung in the beautiful night sky.suddenly she asked the boy,"When I die, I want to become a star. Do you think God will allow that?"the boy smiled and said,"Why do you want to be a star when you can be a angel?"at that question, the girl had no reply.there and then, she only knew that she wanted to become a star when she died.the girl said, "I'll just ask God then"
Thursday, June 19, 2008
OTHER HALF IS BACK!!!haha, i was like msging her then she actually replied me.i asked her what time she touched down, and she just " Just."haha, was my timing accurate or what? LOL, just kidding.anw, missed her LOTS, cant wait to see her 2morrow!!! yes yes yes!rahh, the match was postponed, all thanks to the crazy weather.yes, it's on sat morning now. like how fun is that. then again, mayb it's good cos by then, all our WDs would have been back.G12 ytd was damn fun can.played taboo after the lesson, and the kids were so cute.and vic was like acting half the time lah, LOL.then went on to charades, thinking that vic would excel in it.but he got stuck and so did the rest of us. haha, gotta admit it but ytd was the first time i played tabooand I've gotta admit that it was indeed fun.it was the first time i heard so much laughter from the g12 and seeing everyone work in teams. oh yes, and dor was throwing cards half the time *laughs*if only g12 was like that all the time.miss loo will be back 2morrow i think :Xmust jia you le, or else sure get thrashed de.i miss c'div.shall get back to my SS reviews. rahh. going nuts.and the doc scammed me.he told me the first dose of medication would be enough but it wasn't.cos now i'm on the second round of it.why do docs always scam ppl?to my guardian angel:i never believed in the existance of guardian angels until now.thanks for staying with me when I was afraid.you are like an answered prayer :Das they walked along the street, the girl could not help but admire the stars that hung in the beautiful night sky.suddenly she asked the boy,"When I die, I want to become a star. Do you think God will allow that?"the boy smiled and said,"Why do you want to be a star when you can be a angel?"at that question, the girl had no reply.there and then, she only knew that she wanted to become a star when she died.the girl said, "I'll just ask God then"
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums