<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I've had enough.
This shit is getting out of hand and it's hurting me more than you know.
You either take me in or you take me out.
No more such thing as in the middle, I ain't taking that.
I'm so tired/sick of this mess, I'm halfway out that door.
So tell me.


& why does it always have to be one of my good friends
who are somewhat involved with my ex-steads?
It's this or that, no more drifting in the middle.



We've got to stop all these, we're just killing each other.





You smile at me with those handsome sparkling eyes
As you turn that dagger in my heart, time after time.