<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Thursday, May 22, 2008

MISSED CROSS COUNTRY. boo hoo.
rahh, I think it's been like ages since I last ran.
and the next time I run would probably be another week from now.
fat, ugh.
haha. probably go swim with sonj or smthing.

the last 3 days have been.. boring, definitely.
like everyday when I wake up all i see are animal curtains (laughs)
and there were no visitors either so i was alone more or less for most of the time.
but those people that called/msged/cared/visited, thank you, i was really touched :D

but at least the last night was alright, cos ___ was admitted as well.
ok, i sound saddistic but that's not what i mean.
like as if I was happy he was admitted, NO.
it was just that at least that night I wasn't alone.
sat by his bed till like midnight?
then the nurse chased me back to my ward :(
it was quite hilarious/embarrasing
cos' everytime i walked into his ward, the nurses will give me this quzzical look.
like why the heck is one patient visiting another patient?
but nonetheless, it was good to have company.
anw, thank god that he's discharged le.

CIP this sunday, and I'm not gg.
but nonetheless, I'm really excited.
lol, weird rite?
the packing for the CIP trip today drove me crazy, yes
the pain came back, like wth.
then mr lee was like asking me not to yell too much.
lol, damn funny.
i think i'll miss mr lee and miss mak when they leave :(

thank god, ENL has been pushed back to 18 june = i can make it!!!
and thank god, I managed to pass ALL my subjects. really grateful.

went JP with sonj today.
on the way on 51, we changed the lyrics for "My Love" by westlife to suit MAK.
haha, we were like laughing so loud I think the entire bus could hear, how embarrasing, SONJ.
saw kasey at JE and sonj just went up and kissed her on the lips.
*mouth drops open*
i was stunned ok.
like in public in school uniform.
*shakes head*
at least be more discreet lah, LOL.

hope training doesn't end too late 2morrow.
suppose to meet people for HOF, rahh.
and it won't help if I'm late.
God, help me.

The ____ is beautiful, I love it :D



the time when I was in the hosp, I was hoping so much that you were right there holding my hand.
the blood test, the scans, I wish you were there, walking every step with me.
the assuring touch, the comforting presence.
but I realised that it was nothing to you, so why did I bother?


damn, it hurts. i can't have it acting up again

can't wait to go back for training!