Thursday, May 15, 2008
In this life, we all need people to support us when we're down.We all need that "emotional" support at some point or another.I always tell myself that I've gotta be strong for others when they're down.But I can't take it anymore.Now that I'm there for them, who's going to be there for me?I just feel so shaken.There has just gotta be days like that when you're not sure of anything butthe single fact that you're breaking down.Why does always have to happen this way?That the people who are close to me are always the ones who walks out?Or be the one who stabs me right in the back?I admit that sometimes I do take people for granted.But I'm willing to change, doesn't that count for something?Everyone deserves a second chance, but how many of us actually gives others a second chance,without hesitation?I should have locked all these up, deep inside.But they're just threatening to fall, closer and closer to the edge.I never knew this will break me down like this.the despair, the pain, the hurt, the tears.I wish someone could understand.Can somebody please tell me, please tell meHow do you build your world up again when the centre of it all is missing?I promised myself I would never feel this way again.But why the heck am I back here?I tried, but somehow, the pain comes back subtly.till a point it just overwhelms me.Can I have a chance?no reply.Do you still love me?no reply.am I suppose to let go of all these and just walk away?well, can anyone teach me how?its like my world has ceased to exist.I push myself and everything else to the limit,just so I can know whether it's for real.teetering on the egde, the best I can do is hope that I don't fall over.there's a safe path, but there's no reason for me to take that path anymore.suddenly I feel that even if I went over that cliff, nobody would notice.it's crazy but that's how I feel.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
In this life, we all need people to support us when we're down.We all need that "emotional" support at some point or another.I always tell myself that I've gotta be strong for others when they're down.But I can't take it anymore.Now that I'm there for them, who's going to be there for me?I just feel so shaken.There has just gotta be days like that when you're not sure of anything butthe single fact that you're breaking down.Why does always have to happen this way?That the people who are close to me are always the ones who walks out?Or be the one who stabs me right in the back?I admit that sometimes I do take people for granted.But I'm willing to change, doesn't that count for something?Everyone deserves a second chance, but how many of us actually gives others a second chance,without hesitation?I should have locked all these up, deep inside.But they're just threatening to fall, closer and closer to the edge.I never knew this will break me down like this.the despair, the pain, the hurt, the tears.I wish someone could understand.Can somebody please tell me, please tell meHow do you build your world up again when the centre of it all is missing?I promised myself I would never feel this way again.But why the heck am I back here?I tried, but somehow, the pain comes back subtly.till a point it just overwhelms me.Can I have a chance?no reply.Do you still love me?no reply.am I suppose to let go of all these and just walk away?well, can anyone teach me how?its like my world has ceased to exist.I push myself and everything else to the limit,just so I can know whether it's for real.teetering on the egde, the best I can do is hope that I don't fall over.there's a safe path, but there's no reason for me to take that path anymore.suddenly I feel that even if I went over that cliff, nobody would notice.it's crazy but that's how I feel.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums