<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Saturday, May 24, 2008

HOF ytd was alright, and PHY came!
i was msging her telling her that i may be late and guess what?
I actually met her on 804 with ber -.-
anw, service ytd was... refreshing?
kinda like the first time we had testimonies for the sermon
laid back atmosphere, not bad.
then phy and i went to makan aft the service and as usual
talked abt loads of stuff, and the fact the kuan doesn't hate her. LOL.
it was great fun, seriously. catching up with her and all.
pity oli couldn't come :(

kuan actually talked to me on msn on thurs.
i was really surprised.
its been like ??? months since we last talked.
thought he was avoiding us or smthing *shrugs*

went shopping today.
*smiles* and it was fruitful.
but i kinda feel guilty spending so much :P
and the salesgirl was so nice!
i tried on like more than 10 pieces before deciding on the purchase.
and she was so patient thru out everything

my sis's coming home 2morrow.
haha, kinda weird without having her around.


I've been really random the last few days.
Penning down thoughts in that small notebook of mine every now and then.
And when I flip through all the pages, there're some things I can't believe I wrote/ no idea where they came from.
The thing is these thoughts are all so sudden, abrupt i would say.
They just seem to come outta nowhere and plant themselves in my head.
haha, good or bad? idk either.

thinking of getting that duffel but hmm.. I shall reconsider.
to get or not to get, that's the qn.

thank god for my results, it was better than what i expected.

PRAYING MANTIS!
you're so cute!
ultimate adorable-ness.

and i finally watched the movie "Blood and Chocolate" on my cable TV :D