<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Monday, June 22, 2009

there are some things you do because they feel right
they make no sense and no money
but they can be the real reason why we're here:
to love each.







a thousand times I've seen you standing
you make me wanna run till I find you
i shut the world away from here
drift to you, you're all I hear
find a place where we escape
take you with me for a space

maybe I'm addicted I'm out of control
but you're the drug that keeps me from dying
maybe I'm a liar
but all I really know is you're the only reason i'm tryin'

if the stars don't shine tonight
and tomorrow forgets the light
hold on to me

here i go
scream my lungs out and try to get to you
you are my only one


heaven knows
i'm head over heels and it shows
i've played every field I suppose
but there's something about you
when you're around
baby I have found I get lost in you


it's like i've checked into rehab
and baby you're my disease

i'll need a little more luck than a little bit
cuz everytime I get stuck the words won't fit
and every time that I try I get tongue tied
i'll need a little good luck to get my by
i'll need a little more help than a little bit
like a perfect one word no one's heard yet

all of the stars
are fading away
just try not to worry
you'll see them some day
take what you need
be on your way
and stop crying your heart out

you've changed my whole life
don't know what you're doing to me with your love
i'm feeling all superhuman
you did that to me
a superhuman heart beats in me
nothing can stop me here with you

it's not a bird, not a plane
it's my heart and it's going gone away
my only weakness is you, only reason is you
every minute with you I feel like I can do, anything


it's amazing how there seems to be a song for everything we're feeling.