Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Tagboard
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
sing me something new, won't youcause right now i ... be deliriously happycause that's all the matters.i... so i'll stand on Your truth and i'll fight with Yo... so let the ghost of the past become one with meand... death leaves a wound no one can heallove leaves a ... some live for thrill, some kill for the thrill.so ... take me away with youcause in your arms is where i... i loved you with the fire red, now it's turning bl... i'm gonna stand in front of the world and not be a... i love the way your name sounds on my lipsand the ...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by Eunice. Color codes from Colourlovers and Color Picker Tool. Banner's base image can be found at we heart it.
