<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22602015?origin\x3dhttp://stagedlives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Profile entries Tagboard Affiliates

Friday, January 08, 2010

I LOVE ICHIANS, FOR NOW AND FOREVER.


i can't believe that in a few days time i'd be going back to school and into another class, i simply cannot imagine life without my beloved ichians. i think i've had more Laugh Until Stomach Damn Pain moments in 4i than in my entire life and every single one of you are irreplacable in my life.

from 3i, i remember playing in the rain stomping in puddles then drying our feet in class. i remember being one of the lucky few in the first few rows that slept while jiangli lectured in the middle of the classroom. i remember the tension during LA lessons and suppressed laughter. i remember gamelan i remember lit lessons and most of all i remember Vietnam.


from 4i, i remember being That Band and taking retarded band shots. i remember pretending we were all asleep slumped on our tables lights switched off when btan walked in. i remember soccer frisbee badminton (nq + wl + pe = fail) and all its hilarity. i remember chatting in big groups i remember having hthts.i remember all the CRAZY HIGHNESS in between lessons doing things so crazy i can't even remember it! i remember eating sleeping gossiping during bio self mutilation during history i remember all the cherie yijin weilin studying sessions and most of all i remember our 2 chalets during the holidays.


i don't know why but right now, i cant look at the big picture i'm zooming in all the little fantastic moments. thank you ichians, for showing me life in technicolour. thank you clique for being there for being you and being so different but so alike in our awesomeness. i hope we will stay together next year ok.

- cosmic-idiot.blogspot.com





The last day of school for 2009. Last day of 4I'09. No more taking the attendance 5 times and still getting it wrong with dixun. No more super duper fun PE lessons (which by the way warranted me a bleeding C grade for PE -.- I am truly pathetic) with the madass screamy girls (actually it's just michelle and I). No more swaggering and free swearing. No more feeling incredible with the clique. No more 'LOL' from sihua. No more random shenanigans with the funniest people I know in class. No more kb-ing teachers and being able to get away with it. No more being in the 'e lit' class.

No more fitting in.

I've never felt so comfortable and at ease before. 4I really makes me feel so warm and fuzzy sometimes I feel like laughing just by typing this. It sounds so cliched but it's so true. I love us. I love being part of us. I love us doing shit together and laughing it all off. I love that we can put each other down but by being completely honest and meaning no harm. I love that we have so many inside jokes. I love that people don't get us. I love that people give us weird looks. I love that people think we're bitchy and snobby. I love that we are not brainless because being a bitch is an art. I love that we suck at physics (most of us anyway). I love that we can look like we are stupid and bimbotic sometimes but really we are not. I love that we hate the same people and the same things. I love that some teachers cannot stand us. I love that our classroom is filthy and the only people who actually cleans the classroom are leeyin and yijin (haha). I love that we can do mass-changing in the grandstand toilet and show off our peeling skins to each other. I love that we can embarrass ourselves infront of each other and not feel the least bit self-conscious when performing embarrassing acts. I love that some of us love women. I love that we are sleazy, lazy (sometimes) and crazy. I love the guys for being so unique. I love that they are such distinct individuals because if anyone decides to write a book about us, they'll seem like stereotypically fictional characters when they really did exist. I love that some of us are so talented. I love that we have like 2 or 3 real bands and one pseudo-band (That band HAHAHA).
The list goes on. I also love that they think I'm cute HAHAHA yes chooster I'm talking about you. I still believe that cute and I don't go along together at all. I'm too scary and emotionally unstable.

- second-interval.blogspot.com




Right after that, this week, is 4i's very first chalet, which was well, a cleaning experience. Nearly overslept on the first day, but lucky for me there's always chua and her cab around so still managed to arrive with her joce and wy at temp second earliest, just behind hy. Anyway we lagged around, met up with more people, ate yoshi for lunch and then some of us shuttled to giant for bbq food. Had quite abit of fun searching around for food, watch ly debate over whether or not she should buy the, er, very nice looking case, and blocking up some random parts of giant XD


Next big thing at the chalet of course would be the bbq, which was fun especially with special guests F&A whom were rather entertaining additions as everyone just sat around the bbq fire with chairs that brian found and brought out so credits to him and chatted.

...

Felt alot better and the night continued, and the last interesting part of the day would kajiao-ing the people sleeping in the room a.k.a secret sharing session, as we went around the circle sharing a little secret each time round. Was rather interesting, especially with the atmosphere, which is well nothing at all as we were in complete darkness and air-con, and it was a rather interesting experience. Managed through many hours, and after most people escaped out again, had a rather interesting conversation with brian that was, well just very amusing as we extracted ourselves out from the room, literally LOL. Can still laugh out loud thinking about the stupid conversation.

The next day was taken out mostly by... yes the arcade! Had lots and lots of fun which I hadn't had in a really long time. Started off with bishi bashi and still lasted the longest (didn't had competition as brian wanted to save money LOL), and then played the funny drum game with chua and stalkeechang! That game is super fun as there are chinese songs and, well any games with chinese songs that I know would be fun XD. After that played DDR, and then basketball, 398 points with brian (my highest score ever yet) and a 303 with weilin (ha! cherie higher than you :P). Also played abit of daytona, which was super violent though considering the gender make up of our class as I got assulted multiple times per race o.o Ended off with playing the funny throw-the-ball-at-the-screen-game-that-you-can-easily-own-by-having-5to6-people-there-at-the-same-time-like-what-we-did game. Got some tickets and cherie+annies went to exchange it for 2 bubble solutions and a twisties LOL.


Last night was slightly more dull as many people died early on and only chua eunice sonny and I survived in the end, but still died out trying to talk about interesting stuff, which for me the DDD issue just couldn't spark any interest LOL.


Last day was surprisingly effective, as we managed to clear out of the chalet on time, which I thought was not an easy feat LOL, and about half of us went back over to tempiness mall for brunch. Had pastamania bake rice which was niceeee and then wl sonny cherie chua and I went over to the caribbean to play table soccer, cards and the game of life XD.


Well, this is roughly the summary of what happened for that 3 days, and yes we were really very PG, and there were no talk about exploration of OCH, chenxi did not finish a bag of popcorn while they explored the place, the people whom they joined did not flash the super ultra bright flashlight at our windows just to say they want to get to know freda, and there were absolutely nothing about R-O-H and "life changing" dares.


How innocent we are :D


- clashofinfinity.blogspot.com