Monday, May 24, 2010
dinner/lunch + shopping with SY dear tomorrow.
pixar exhibition + science centre with other half today.
luncheon with scb, and probably kls on thurs.
packing for trip on friday.
loves ttm :D :D :D
i don't know why but the prospects of holidays are like sugar in my bloodstream. feel all charged up just thinking about it. can't stop smiling.
cheerios everyone.
Monday, May 24, 2010
dinner/lunch + shopping with SY dear tomorrow.
pixar exhibition + science centre with other half today.
luncheon with scb, and probably kls on thurs.
packing for trip on friday.
loves ttm :D :D :D
i don't know why but the prospects of holidays are like sugar in my bloodstream. feel all charged up just thinking about it. can't stop smiling.
cheerios everyone.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums