Thursday, May 20, 2010
i'll usually be asleep at this time but I'm still awake right now because I'm waiting to watch the premiere of Muse's new video on MTV at 1am. crazy I know but oh well, that's the way I like it. can already imagine hell trying to stay awake in class tomorrow but at least it's friday so can sleep all I want after that.
the whole of sat's gonna be spent doing CIP :( that means no sleeping in and going out, rawr. gotta think it through before I commit to such long haul CIP in the future.
the hols haven't even started and hol homework has already started piling up. I swear the teachers are merciless.
so much for hoping to slack during hols.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
i'll usually be asleep at this time but I'm still awake right now because I'm waiting to watch the premiere of Muse's new video on MTV at 1am. crazy I know but oh well, that's the way I like it. can already imagine hell trying to stay awake in class tomorrow but at least it's friday so can sleep all I want after that.
the whole of sat's gonna be spent doing CIP :( that means no sleeping in and going out, rawr. gotta think it through before I commit to such long haul CIP in the future.
the hols haven't even started and hol homework has already started piling up. I swear the teachers are merciless.
so much for hoping to slack during hols.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums