Saturday, March 03, 2007
Yea.. we're in the finals le.. But I dun feel good though I won the game cos I had freaking bad sportsmanship. I feel so bad lah. I dun tink saying sorry to Clau is enough. Hope I can control my emotions better the next game. Well.. Saw him again n talked but praise god, im half way through my quest of stop lyking him. I tink I noe hu he like le..
I seem to space out alot now a days. Dunno y but jus like in my own world lor.. Hope I can get thru it soon. Emo. gtg .. very tired le
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Yea.. we're in the finals le.. But I dun feel good though I won the game cos I had freaking bad sportsmanship. I feel so bad lah. I dun tink saying sorry to Clau is enough. Hope I can control my emotions better the next game. Well.. Saw him again n talked but praise god, im half way through my quest of stop lyking him. I tink I noe hu he like le..
I seem to space out alot now a days. Dunno y but jus like in my own world lor.. Hope I can get thru it soon. Emo. gtg .. very tired le
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums