Thursday, June 14, 2007
I don't know what to say sometimes.Over all the other girls you know.Sometimes I'm really surprised that you chose meIts like you did like a girl before meAnd I'm sure that girl must have been much better than meI know you've told me that its overI just need to get over myself.It's just that so many things are in the grey area.Or maybe it is just me.Thinking too much.I'm really sorry to be thinking this way.I just need to clear out my thoughts.I'm very sure of my feelings for youBut sometimes I just wonder whether I'll ever be as good as your xin shang ren.Maybe the reason why I'm thinking about all theseIs because I want to be the best for youAt least the best I can beBecause you mean the world to meI'll try my best.That's the most I can say.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
I don't know what to say sometimes.Over all the other girls you know.Sometimes I'm really surprised that you chose meIts like you did like a girl before meAnd I'm sure that girl must have been much better than meI know you've told me that its overI just need to get over myself.It's just that so many things are in the grey area.Or maybe it is just me.Thinking too much.I'm really sorry to be thinking this way.I just need to clear out my thoughts.I'm very sure of my feelings for youBut sometimes I just wonder whether I'll ever be as good as your xin shang ren.Maybe the reason why I'm thinking about all theseIs because I want to be the best for youAt least the best I can beBecause you mean the world to meI'll try my best.That's the most I can say.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums