Friday, August 10, 2007
I feel so bad.. ps cyn.. suppose to go run wif her de.. but last min couldn't go.. IM SO SORRY CYNTHIA. pls forgive me.. wont do it again.. really sorry.. heard that the group split up again.. wth.. they're forever having internal disputes de lor.. and i cant believe they say such nasty stuff to each other.. "The Group was split because of you!!ever since you came in we keep having trouble fucker!!we all hate you"seriously lah, they sound like kids lah... its like they are already so old, but yet stil act like primary sch kids.. cnnt tahan.."hey leeyin, so which side are u on?"erm.. I dun wanna be on any"started watching bleach and its really nice.. very funny yet at the same time, heart warming.. haha.. went to play bball/netball tyd.. felt much better after tt.. mayb cos it was really a break bah.. frm alot of stuff..hey pplim sorry for my temper the last few days.getting worked up easily and stuffi jus wanna apologise.i'll change.jus give me time and support..sorry.
Friday, August 10, 2007
I feel so bad.. ps cyn.. suppose to go run wif her de.. but last min couldn't go.. IM SO SORRY CYNTHIA. pls forgive me.. wont do it again.. really sorry.. heard that the group split up again.. wth.. they're forever having internal disputes de lor.. and i cant believe they say such nasty stuff to each other.. "The Group was split because of you!!ever since you came in we keep having trouble fucker!!we all hate you"seriously lah, they sound like kids lah... its like they are already so old, but yet stil act like primary sch kids.. cnnt tahan.."hey leeyin, so which side are u on?"erm.. I dun wanna be on any"started watching bleach and its really nice.. very funny yet at the same time, heart warming.. haha.. went to play bball/netball tyd.. felt much better after tt.. mayb cos it was really a break bah.. frm alot of stuff..hey pplim sorry for my temper the last few days.getting worked up easily and stuffi jus wanna apologise.i'll change.jus give me time and support..sorry.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums