Monday, July 30, 2007
I've got a new resolution!
and that is to not msg in class anymore.
one reason is cos obviously, my bill
I've no idea what my mum will do if my bill exceeds again
I also feel that I'm not being very irresponsible by exceeding my bill
but more importantly, i wanna get back my focus.
My focus in my sch work and other stuff.
so ya, you can still msg me jus tt i wont reply till sch's over
not that i dun wanna talk.
but i want to get my piorities right.
its time i start doing the duty of a student and tt is to study.
I want to excel in my studies and messaging during class is not going to help
Its time I started to do what I'm suppose to do
We'll find other ways to talk.
Like mayb calling me in the evening.
Jus not messaging.
hope you'll understand
It's not going to be easy for me.
but that's what I've gotta do and what I PLAN TO DO.
pls understand. thx. =)
Monday, July 30, 2007
I've got a new resolution!
and that is to not msg in class anymore.
one reason is cos obviously, my bill
I've no idea what my mum will do if my bill exceeds again
I also feel that I'm not being very irresponsible by exceeding my bill
but more importantly, i wanna get back my focus.
My focus in my sch work and other stuff.
so ya, you can still msg me jus tt i wont reply till sch's over
not that i dun wanna talk.
but i want to get my piorities right.
its time i start doing the duty of a student and tt is to study.
I want to excel in my studies and messaging during class is not going to help
Its time I started to do what I'm suppose to do
We'll find other ways to talk.
Like mayb calling me in the evening.
Jus not messaging.
hope you'll understand
It's not going to be easy for me.
but that's what I've gotta do and what I PLAN TO DO.
pls understand. thx. =)
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums