Saturday, July 28, 2007
ytd was quuite fun, din hv training since we were helping out at the sports heat.. haha.. omg.. min zhang ran like super fast can.. i fully understood the meaning of "run like the wind" ytd, when i saw the altheletics run.. it was like unbelievable.. but like what miss loo said, they've worked hard for it.. so ya.. and i changed my blogskin.. AGAIN.. cos i din like the posting part for my last blogskin so decided to change... but anw, this one's nice too.. haha.. guess i wont b changing for a while...I thought becoming vice capt will be a very joyous thing.But yet, i actually feel scared.Not that I don't want to be, I'm very happy.But I'm afraid that I'll fall short of expectations.And afraid that I'll be distracted.So many things.And I know that I'm suppose to be focused.But I'll like to try out tchoukball as well.But if I commit to that, I think i'll lose focus.Guess this is what ppl mean when they say" You can't have the best of both worlds"I understand now.I shall think about it then.God, please help me make the right decision.Now that I've got so many things and I'm so lostLord, just take over everythingMy studies, netball, my relationships.Everything.Help me make You the center of my life.I want to live life Your way.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
ytd was quuite fun, din hv training since we were helping out at the sports heat.. haha.. omg.. min zhang ran like super fast can.. i fully understood the meaning of "run like the wind" ytd, when i saw the altheletics run.. it was like unbelievable.. but like what miss loo said, they've worked hard for it.. so ya.. and i changed my blogskin.. AGAIN.. cos i din like the posting part for my last blogskin so decided to change... but anw, this one's nice too.. haha.. guess i wont b changing for a while...I thought becoming vice capt will be a very joyous thing.But yet, i actually feel scared.Not that I don't want to be, I'm very happy.But I'm afraid that I'll fall short of expectations.And afraid that I'll be distracted.So many things.And I know that I'm suppose to be focused.But I'll like to try out tchoukball as well.But if I commit to that, I think i'll lose focus.Guess this is what ppl mean when they say" You can't have the best of both worlds"I understand now.I shall think about it then.God, please help me make the right decision.Now that I've got so many things and I'm so lostLord, just take over everythingMy studies, netball, my relationships.Everything.Help me make You the center of my life.I want to live life Your way.
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums