Brian Littrell-Welcome Home (You)
Friday, August 03, 2007
Brian Littrell-Welcome Home (You)
Friday, August 03, 2007
Biography
MUSE <3
LEEYIN
I love vintage & unique beautiful postcards. I dream, and think a lot.
I don't like people who make promises that they can't keep because somehow, that really breaks my heart.
I'm really gullible so please don't break my heart.
MUSIC
Fall for Anything, Breakeven, Before The Worst, Talk You Down - The script
Dismantle Repair, A Day Late, Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Cave In - Owl City
Bounce - The Cab
Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
Glee Season 1 albums
Tagboard
Affiliates
Fly far and away
Archives
Let bygones be bygones
Seems to be like i've been missing sch pretty ofte... I've got a new resolution!and that is to not msg i... ytd was quuite fun, din hv training since we were ... omg.. i was so surprised when I watched the musica... It's really good to hear your voiceSayin my name I... I hate this side of me and I don't why.Never thoug... heyy ppl, finally back to blog. haha.. time check:... hellos xD.. slack me am finally back at blogging a... Do you know what it feels like loving someone that... It's raining and I'm alone again.Thought no one co...
Credits
Take A Bow
Layout designed by Eunice. Color codes from Colourlovers and Color Picker Tool. Banner's base image can be found at we heart it.